Friday, December 17, 2010

Take Your Power Back

I recently had to take my own advice and break off a relationship because he lied to me.  I knew if I buckled and stayed with a dishonest person I would have no right to give advice to all of you.  I must say, there was a great deal of strength in that, knowing others rely on me.  Its been 4 days and I have not even shed a tear.  There is no reason to cry over a person who was bad for you.  Rejoice in knowing you took your power back and had the balls to kick him out.  No one ever felt better for bringing the garbage back in, or letting it pile up too high.

In closing I give you this...If your man ever says to you, "I just don't know what I want".  The appropriate response is, "Well, I DO...I want a guy who knows what he wants."

1 comment: